|
John Wilkes Booth and Philadelphia's Arch Street Theatre
|
|
03-10-2013, 11:20 AM,
|
|
|
L Verge
Hero Member
      
|
Posts: 9,092
Threads: 493
Joined: Jul 2012
|
|
RE: John Wilkes Booth and Philadelphia's Arch Street Theatre
(03-09-2013, 10:29 AM)Gene C Wrote: (03-08-2013, 08:59 PM)L Verge Wrote: Oh, good lord, not you too!
Do y'all subscribe to the theory that if you repeat an idea over and over often enough it will become fact????
Works in politics 
Joe, I think there's still hope for her
(03-08-2013, 09:37 PM)L Verge Wrote: Booth was despicable; Booth was despicable; Booth was despicable....
By jove, I think she's got it
Boy, I did stumble into that one, didn't I??
|
|
|
|
| Messages In This Thread |
RE: John Wilkes Booth and Philadelphia's Arch Street Theatre - by L Verge - 03-10-2013, 11:20 AM
|
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)