John Wilkes Booth and Philadelphia's Arch Street Theatre
03-09-2013, 08:42 PM,
#15
RE: John Wilkes Booth and Philadelphia's Arch Street Theatre
Gene, I think you may have missed understood me and how I feel about Booth. I know that Laurie will most likely yell at me for going over this AGAIN about our Mr. Booth. Forgive me Laurie. I feel that I need to explain my prior post. I also think that Booth was a coward and deserved all the bad press he has and will receive in the future. I was expressing how I thought JWB was feeling about how he wanted to be remembered in history. ALL DONE LAURIE! Have a good day all.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: John Wilkes Booth and Philadelphia's Arch Street Theatre - by GARY POPOLO - 03-09-2013, 08:42 PM
JWB as Actor in Philadelphia - by Barry Doohan - 03-09-2013, 10:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)