Welcome iwastheking !
03-03-2013, 06:43 PM,
#8
RE: Welcome iwastheking !
(03-03-2013, 05:49 PM)iwastheking Wrote: Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I appreciate all the congrats :-) Had a blast doing Killing Lincoln. To answer the iwastheking question, it's what I call myself when I write music. If you want to take a listen, you can check it out on my web site at http://markhalpern.net/music/ Happy to be a part of the forum!

Welcome. You looked more like Azterodt than Azterodt.. right down to his stoop and slightly apprehensive demeanour.
‘I’ve danced at Abraham Lincoln’s birthday bash... I’ve peaked.’
Leigh Boswell - The Open Doorway.
http://earthkandi.blogspot.co.uk/
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Welcome iwastheking ! - by BettyO - 03-02-2013, 05:21 PM
RE: Welcome iwastheking ! - by RJNorton - 03-02-2013, 05:26 PM
RE: Welcome iwastheking ! - by Jim Garrett - 03-02-2013, 06:11 PM
RE: Welcome iwastheking ! - by LincolnMan - 03-02-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: Welcome iwastheking ! - by GARY POPOLO - 03-02-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: Welcome iwastheking ! - by Matt Macoubrie - 03-03-2013, 12:02 AM
RE: Welcome iwastheking ! - by iwastheking - 03-03-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Welcome iwastheking ! - by MaddieM - 03-03-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: Welcome iwastheking ! - by Jim Page - 03-03-2013, 07:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)