The Turners' Work on Mrs. Lincoln
02-18-2013, 07:03 PM,
#7
RE: The Turners' Work on Mrs. Lincoln
(02-18-2013, 06:04 PM)RJNorton Wrote: Dawn, I couldn't help seeing what you paid for your copy. I can see that I paid $30 at an antiquarian bookstore about 20 years ago. You got a great deal, Dawn.

Thank goodness I don't have any antiquarian book stores nearby, or I would surely be in big trouble! I am a little embarrassed at how much I have spent in the last year-and-a-half, and my family and friends all think I am a little nuts. But I do have to say, I have a lot to show for it. Between the library, thrift stores, flea markets, Amazon Marketplace, and even Surratt House's used book table, I have managed to score some really goods finds. I have been a busy little bee, trying to catch up to all of your libraries that you all used to show off. Every time someone starts another "favorite" or "first" or "most influential" book thread, I'm off again ...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Turners' Work on Mrs. Lincoln - by L Verge - 02-18-2013, 03:33 PM
RE: The Turners' Work on Mrs. Lincoln - by Gene C - 02-18-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: The Turners' Work on Mrs. Lincoln - by Dawn E Foster - 02-18-2013, 07:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)