James Swanson
05-01-2013, 11:58 AM
James Swanson
Would anyone have a contact email for James Swanson? I would like to commend him on "Bloody Crimes".

Thanks,
Heath
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2013, 12:21 PM
RE: James Swanson
(05-01-2013 11:58 AM)Rhatkinson Wrote:  Would anyone have a contact email for James Swanson? I would like to commend him on "Bloody Crimes".

Thanks,
Heath

Did you look into Facebook and Twitter? You can probably also send him a note through his publisher, HarperCollins.
Find all posts by this user
05-01-2013, 02:12 PM
I am in frequent contact with James and have his e-mail. If you will send your message to me at work, I will forward it on to him.

laurie.verge@pgparks.com
05-02-2013, 11:02 AM
I absolutely loved that book and have recommended it to friends. In fact, I also purchased it on audiobook CD to play it in my car. Richard "John Boy" Thomas does the reading-great stuff.

Bill Nash
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-02-2013, 11:53 AM
I really enjoyed that book too. At the time I read it, I had virtually zero knowledge of most of what the book covers. It was fascinating to read about the funeral, funeral train, the evacuation of Richmond, Lincoln's walk to the Confederate White House, and the pursuit of Davis and company. Have to go back and read it again, it's been a while.

"The interment of John Booth was without trickery or stealth, but no barriers of evidence, no limits of reason ever halted the Great American Myth." - George S. Bryan, The Great American Myth