2018 Lincoln Sculpture Calendars
09-24-2017, 06:40 PM
2018 Lincoln Sculpture Calendars
Some of you may know that I have published a calendar of my Lincoln sculpture and monument photographs every year for at least the last 8 or 9 years.
This year I have published my 2018 calendar (Wall and Desk) with the theme "160th Anniversary of the Lincoln-Douglas Debates". There are photos of statues from all of the debate sites and an added bonus of the Bryant Cottage in Bement, [where Lincoln and Douglas reportedly met to firm up the details of the debates.
Other months feature the panel from the façade of Lincoln Hall on the campus of the University of Illinois that shows Lincoln and Douglas in debate. Also I have chosen a photo of a new sculpture group from Pittsfield, Illinois that features Lincoln, Hay and Nicolay. Finally, I have picked a picture of the Augustus St. Gaudens bust of Lincoln at the Hall of Fame of Great Americans in the Bronx, New York.

Wall Calendars are $12 a piece plus postage unless you want more than one (they make wonderful Xmas gifts for your Lincoln friends!) the cost is $11.00 each plus postage.
I also have a desk calendar that features the same subjects and that version is $6.00 for one and $5.00 for more than one.
Mix the two (Wall and Desk)for the quantity discount.
If you are interested in one or more than one, please drop me an email along with your shipping address.
I will send you the calendar(s) and you can send me a check.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2017, 04:55 AM
RE: 2018 Lincoln Sculpture Calendars
Thanks for posting, Dave. Your calendars are wonderful!
09-26-2017, 11:29 AM
RE: 2018 Lincoln Sculpture Calendars
I love those calendars! The pictures always have a story to them and they have been a guide for lots of my travels...so many hidden gems!

In case of emergency, Lincoln and children first.