Lincoln Discussion Symposium
Lincoln Assassination Websites - Printable Version

+- Lincoln Discussion Symposium (https://rogerjnorton.com/LincolnDiscussionSymposium)
+-- Forum: Lincoln Discussion Symposium (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Assassination (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Lincoln Assassination Websites (/thread-964.html)

Lincoln Assassination Websites - Jim Garrett - 06-02-2013 08:43 AM

There are a number of us that have incorporated the Lincoln Assassination into our daily routines. Still, there are others that our daily routines revolve around the Lincoln Assassination. For the most part, I pretty much start the day by multi-tasking......drink coffee, watch news and go on-line. I first do a quick check of emails. Next I hit 3 websites. In no particular order, they are The Symposium, Boothiebarn.com and Lincolnwonk.com. Each site is different, and each one serves a purpose.

The Symposium, better known as Roger's site has the best and brightest minds in the field of the Lincoln Assassination. I feel priveledge that Roger hasn't blocked me.

Boothiebarn.com incorporates in-depth studies and the day trips of good friend and all round nice guy, Dave Taylor. He shares with us a little slice of his own life and drags the ever patient and always pleasant Lindsey.

Lincolnwonk.com is like the cube calendar on the desk. I turn to this site for the little tidbit that I either already knew, knew but long ago forgot, or never knew to begin with. I met Kathy Canavan about a year ago and she's a delightful person with a keen mind. She is always turning up great stuff like Elizabeth Keckley's charges for her companionship for Mrs. Lincoln, or a picture of Elizabeth Dixon.

Other sites like Barry's Awesome Talks are regular stops on the circuit. Any other sites out there that I'm missing?

RE: Lincoln Assassination Websites - BettyO - 06-02-2013 09:07 AM

I don't "DO" Facebook at ALL personally, but I never miss John Elliott and Barry Cauchon's Inside the Walls - the Lincoln Conspirators - great coverage of all things Conspiracy and "Old Arsenal" -

RE: Lincoln Assassination Websites - Jim Garrett - 06-06-2013 07:09 AM

Dave, Barry & John, Kathy and obviously Roger all deserve a great round of applause from everyone here. They take the time and trouble to put together these websites and share their collective wealth for all.

RE: Lincoln Assassination Websites - Hess1865 - 06-06-2013 07:19 AM

Is there any other assassination/Lincoln website better than this one??
I THINK NOT!!!
Thanks for this place Roger!!