Lincoln Discussion Symposium
James Swanson - Printable Version

+- Lincoln Discussion Symposium (https://rogerjnorton.com/LincolnDiscussionSymposium)
+-- Forum: Lincoln Discussion Symposium (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Assassination (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: James Swanson (/thread-886.html)

James Swanson - Rhatkinson - 05-01-2013 11:58 AM

Would anyone have a contact email for James Swanson? I would like to commend him on "Bloody Crimes".

Thanks,
Heath

RE: James Swanson - wsanto - 05-01-2013 12:21 PM

(05-01-2013 11:58 AM)Rhatkinson Wrote:  Would anyone have a contact email for James Swanson? I would like to commend him on "Bloody Crimes".

Thanks,
Heath

Did you look into Facebook and Twitter? You can probably also send him a note through his publisher, HarperCollins.

RE: James Swanson - Laurie Verge - 05-01-2013 02:12 PM

I am in frequent contact with James and have his e-mail. If you will send your message to me at work, I will forward it on to him.

laurie.verge@pgparks.com

RE: James Swanson - LincolnMan - 05-02-2013 11:02 AM

I absolutely loved that book and have recommended it to friends. In fact, I also purchased it on audiobook CD to play it in my car. Richard "John Boy" Thomas does the reading-great stuff.

RE: James Swanson - jonathan - 05-02-2013 11:53 AM

I really enjoyed that book too. At the time I read it, I had virtually zero knowledge of most of what the book covers. It was fascinating to read about the funeral, funeral train, the evacuation of Richmond, Lincoln's walk to the Confederate White House, and the pursuit of Davis and company. Have to go back and read it again, it's been a while.