Lincoln Discussion Symposium
You guys are gonna do this again? Really? - Printable Version

+- Lincoln Discussion Symposium (https://rogerjnorton.com/LincolnDiscussionSymposium)
+-- Forum: Lincoln Discussion Symposium (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: You guys are gonna do this again? Really? (/thread-487.html)

You guys are gonna do this again? Really? - J. Beckert - 11-13-2012 04:25 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/secission-petitions-filed-20-states-190210006.html

RE: You guys are gonna do this again? Really? - Gene C - 11-13-2012 04:37 PM

You know the government has too much power when the public is more scared of them, than they are of the public.

RE: You guys are gonna do this again? Really? - Laurie Verge - 11-13-2012 04:42 PM

Watch out, Joe, I notice that your state is one of those listed. Now this is something that will really Stump A Yankee!

RE: You guys are gonna do this again? Really? - J. Beckert - 11-13-2012 05:00 PM

Cool! I didn't notice that! I would have signed that, too! I get to switch sides now! Send me your recipe for the bacon grease gravy, Laurie. The UPS guy just pulled up. I'm gonna run out and call him "son".

RE: You guys are gonna do this again? Really? - LincolnMan - 11-13-2012 06:32 PM

Lots of dissatisfaction out there. My adult son is convinced the election was rigged. Who am I to argue? As we used to say: "I love my country, but I fear my government."

RE: You guys are gonna do this again? Really? - Rob Wick - 11-13-2012 08:18 PM

There was an election? Did Tarbell win? Big Grin

Best
Rob

RE: You guys are gonna do this again? Really? - LincolnMan - 11-13-2012 10:38 PM

I wish!

RE: You guys are gonna do this again? Really? - Gene C - 11-13-2012 11:46 PM

What would Lincoln do? Don't give up and TRY AGAIN!

RE: You guys are gonna do this again? Really? - Thomas Thorne - 11-14-2012 12:56 AM

The political analyst Michael Barone made the sanest post election remark when he pointed out that "Americans take pride in living in a country in which no one party wins all the elections even though they are unhappy when their own party fails to win all the elections."
Tom