Lincoln Discussion Symposium
What next? - Printable Version

+- Lincoln Discussion Symposium (https://rogerjnorton.com/LincolnDiscussionSymposium)
+-- Forum: Lincoln Discussion Symposium (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: What next? (/thread-4752.html)

What next? - Rob Wick - 01-17-2023 04:10 PM

I discovered yesterday that I tested positive for COVID. My symptoms are mild and I am being treated with Resdimivir due to my diabetes and heart issues. Generally speaking I feel more like I have a head cold than anything, but I imagine being fully vaccinated and boosted helped somewhat.

Best
Rob

RE: What next? - Dave B - 01-18-2023 02:56 AM

We certainly hope you get better soon, but are very glad your symptoms are mild. If you need anything please let me know.

RE: What next? - wpbinzel - 01-24-2023 05:03 PM

Rob - I hope that you feel better. I tested positive about a year ago, with no serious symptoms other than some congestion and laryngitis. For a couple of days, I was totally lethargic, so rest and go with it. At some point, even with the vaccines, I think we are all going to get it. That being said, I certainly encourage all to get their vaccines and boosters as prescribed by their M.D's. Bill

RE: What next? - Donna McCreary - 01-30-2023 10:06 PM

I hope that you feel better soon.

RE: What next? - LincolnMan - 02-15-2023 05:54 AM

Any lingering effect Rob? Have your taste and smell still?

RE: What next? - Rob Wick - 02-15-2023 12:53 PM

Bill,

Not much really. Both Cheryl and I lost our sense of taste and smell but got it back in a few days. We both still have a residual cough, but it decreases each day.

Best
Rob

RE: What next? - LincolnMan - 02-19-2023 07:04 PM

Ah the cough. Hopefully, it will cease soon!
Glad you are both almost fully recovered.