Lincoln Discussion Symposium
Welcome Tony Pitch! - Printable Version

+- Lincoln Discussion Symposium (https://rogerjnorton.com/LincolnDiscussionSymposium)
+-- Forum: Lincoln Discussion Symposium (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Welcome Tony Pitch! (/thread-426.html)

Welcome Tony Pitch! - HerbS - 10-18-2012 10:24 AM

Welcome to this interesting forum.I really enjoyed your book"They Have Killed Papa Dead."Thank you the help, you inspired me to do more research!Herb Swingle

RE: Welcome Tony Pitch! - RJNorton - 10-18-2012 01:53 PM

Welcome, Tony. You have totally forgotten this, but I was looking through some old messages, and on March 1, 2002, you wrote me an email which started, "Hello: My name is Anthony Pitch. I am a member of the Lincoln Group and well known to Ed Steers and others. I am into my third year of writing a new book on Lincoln's Assassination and will be starting a regular Lincoln Assassination anecdotal history walk in Washington, D.C. in April."

A lot has happened since then. Kudos, Tony!

RE: Welcome Tony Pitch! - HerbS - 10-18-2012 02:06 PM

Roger-You are correct! Tony Pitch is one of the most helpful Authors that you could ever meet.His book is one that you just can't put down.

RE: Welcome Tony Pitch! - LincolnMan - 10-18-2012 04:13 PM

Loved your book!

RE: Welcome Tony Pitch! - Linda Anderson - 10-18-2012 05:55 PM

Here's a link to Tony's wonderful walking tour of DC assassination sites.

http://www.c-span.org/Events/Walking-Tour-of-Abraham-Lincoln-Assassination-Sites/10737420873-1/

RE: Welcome Tony Pitch! - ED ISAACS - 10-18-2012 08:31 PM

Welcome Anthony Pitch, I first met you at The Lincoln Group of New York dinner on 4/5/2011, when you talked about your book, you signed one for me. It was great meeting you then...welcome to this group.

RE: Welcome Tony Pitch! - BettyO - 10-18-2012 08:41 PM

Welcome Mr. Pitch to our Forum! Your book is phenomenal! I look forward to your posts -

RE: Welcome Tony Pitch! - Tony Pitch - 10-20-2012 08:55 PM

Thank you to those who sent warm notes of welcome. I look forward to reading the back and forth discussions, especially those who are, like me, revolted by the success of "Killing Lincoln," which is nothing more than fantasy and a hoax, perpetrated by an author who has the temerity to describe himself as a former history teacher, and who states everything in his book is true. How's that for an opener Smile

RE: Welcome Tony Pitch! - Rob Wick - 10-21-2012 11:57 AM

I'm in the midst of working on my book on Ida Tarbell, and haven't been around as much, but allow me to belatedly welcome you to the forum, Mr. Pitch.

Best
Rob

RE: Welcome Tony Pitch! - Donna McCreary - 10-21-2012 02:56 PM

A belated welcome Mr. Pitch. I look forward to your discussions and reading your posts.

RE: Welcome Tony Pitch! - Hess1865 - 10-23-2012 08:01 AM

Great book Mr Pitch!!!

RE: Welcome Tony Pitch! - LincolnMan - 10-23-2012 09:04 AM

The big question, Mr. Pitch, is: Are you working on another Lincoln book? Smile