Lincoln Discussion Symposium
New Lincoln Conspiracy Book - Printable Version

+- Lincoln Discussion Symposium (https://rogerjnorton.com/LincolnDiscussionSymposium)
+-- Forum: Lincoln Discussion Symposium (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Books - over 15,000 to discuss (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: New Lincoln Conspiracy Book (/thread-3567.html)

New Lincoln Conspiracy Book - BettyO - 12-07-2017 08:53 AM

This one is being sold by Amazon and B & N - Brand new. Not expensive and a novel....looks good - I'll be getting it....

ISBN-13: 9781978038189

$10.48 to $13.00

Paperback, 288 pp.

[attachment=2719]

RE: New Lincoln Conspiracy Book - L Verge - 12-07-2017 10:50 AM

We carry select historical novels in the Surratt gift shop if they are full of good history. Let me know what you think.

RE: New Lincoln Conspiracy Book - BettyO - 12-07-2017 11:47 AM

Laurie -

Ed Steers and Nancy told me about this one..... looks good from the brief sample pages I read online. Both Ed and Nancy bought it -

RE: New Lincoln Conspiracy Book - L Verge - 12-16-2017 01:36 PM

I bought this book last week on Amazon and have only gotten a little ways into it, but am enjoying it thoroughly -- and I generally do not like historical novels based on the Lincoln assassination. I suspect that is going to be an exception to my rule, just like Susan's Hanging Mary has proven to be.

One thing I'm noticing is that, if it continues in its historically accurate style, this could be a very good tool for getting young folks (maybe 14 and up) interested in the subject. I'm not saying that it is a juvenile book by any means, just one that seems to tell the story in an interesting, flowing manner. The author seems to have done her homework.

RE: New Lincoln Conspiracy Book - LincolnMan - 12-16-2017 07:56 PM

Ed loved it. He made a posting on FaceBook.