Lincoln Discussion Symposium
The Lincoln Assassination Riddle - Printable Version

+- Lincoln Discussion Symposium (https://rogerjnorton.com/LincolnDiscussionSymposium)
+-- Forum: Lincoln Discussion Symposium (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Books - over 15,000 to discuss (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: The Lincoln Assassination Riddle (/thread-2963.html)

The Lincoln Assassination Riddle - Gene C - 04-21-2016 03:51 PM

New book.

"The Lincoln Assassination Riddle explores the persistent mysteries of the assassination with contributions from leading experts Burrus M. Carnahan, Joan L. Chaconas, Michael S. Green, Michael Kauffman, Betty J. Ownsbey, Edward Steers Jr. Tom Turner, and others who approach the crime from a variety of perspectives"

http://www.amazon.com/Lincoln-Assassination-Riddle-Revisiting-Nineteenth/dp/1606352954/ref=pd_rhf_se_s_cp_6?ie=UTF8&dpID=51jGSTfwUaL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_SL500_SR93%2C135_&refRID=0MA67N8KGSAD3E098EYA

An impressive line up of contributors.

RE: The Lincoln Assassination Riddle - Miss_Bellatrix - 04-21-2016 04:33 PM

I'm so tempted to pre-order this one. It sounds like it would be good to read and timely for me, as I'm trying to learn more about the assassination. I'm currently reading "Manhunt" by James L. Swanson and very much enjoying it.

Another book added to my Lincoln to-read list. That's three more today Wink

RE: The Lincoln Assassination Riddle - RJNorton - 04-21-2016 05:11 PM

(04-21-2016 04:33 PM)Miss_Bellatrix Wrote:  I'm so tempted to pre-order this one. It sounds like it would be good to read and timely for me, as I'm trying to learn more about the assassination. I'm currently reading "Manhunt" by James L. Swanson and very much enjoying it.

Another book added to my Lincoln to-read list. That's three more today Wink

Mary, I think it will be an excellent book. Several forum members contributed. In addition to the members Gene mentioned, I will add Laurie Verge and Blaine Houmes (hope I didn't leave anyone out). Kudos to all!

RE: The Lincoln Assassination Riddle - Eva Elisabeth - 04-21-2016 05:22 PM

...and Frank J. Williams, as I've noticed! Now that looks like a must-have - thanks for the alert, Gene and Roger!!!

RE: The Lincoln Assassination Riddle - BettyO - 04-21-2016 07:10 PM

And me... .

RE: The Lincoln Assassination Riddle - L Verge - 04-21-2016 07:32 PM

(04-21-2016 07:10 PM)BettyO Wrote:  And me... .

Betty - You are listed on the official blurb about the book on Amazon!

RE: The Lincoln Assassination Riddle - Linda Anderson - 04-21-2016 09:10 PM

It looks like a great book. Congratulations to all the contributors.

I'd like to see the Table of Contents to see who wrote what essay but the "See Inside" function is not available on Amazon yet.

RE: The Lincoln Assassination Riddle - Eva Elisabeth - 06-18-2016 12:07 AM

A very interesting and enjoyable read and essay collection! Kudos to all contributors!

RE: The Lincoln Assassination Riddle - LincolnMan - 06-18-2016 05:14 PM

Oh boy...another must-have!