Lincoln Discussion Symposium
Guest at the Conspiracy Trial talk at Seneca Falls - Printable Version

+- Lincoln Discussion Symposium (https://rogerjnorton.com/LincolnDiscussionSymposium)
+-- Forum: Lincoln Discussion Symposium (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Guest at the Conspiracy Trial talk at Seneca Falls (/thread-2271.html)

Guest at the Conspiracy Trial talk at Seneca Falls - HerbS - 03-14-2015 04:35 PM

Today, I gave my talk about Dr. Mary Walker at the National Women's Hall of Fame.Tremendous audience and questions.The bonus was that I learned something new!

RE: Guest at the Conspiracy Trial talk at Seneca Falls - RJNorton - 03-14-2015 04:36 PM

That's wonderful, Herb. We are all proud of you!

RE: Guest at the Conspiracy Trial talk at Seneca Falls - BettyO - 03-14-2015 05:35 PM

Fantastic, Herb! Way to go!!

RE: Guest at the Conspiracy Trial talk at Seneca Falls - HerbS - 03-14-2015 06:38 PM

Thanks BettyO and Roger.

RE: Guest at the Conspiracy Trial talk at Seneca Falls - STS Lincolnite - 03-14-2015 08:13 PM

Great Herb! Sounds like loads of fun. What was it that you learned?

RE: Guest at the Conspiracy Trial talk at Seneca Falls - LincolnToddFan - 03-14-2015 08:59 PM

Congrats, Herb!Wink

RE: Guest at the Conspiracy Trial talk at Seneca Falls - L Verge - 03-14-2015 09:36 PM

What a great opportunity for both the audience and you! Congratulations and keep spreading the word of how important and interesting history can be. You're a good ambassador.

RE: Guest at the Conspiracy Trial talk at Seneca Falls - HerbS - 03-15-2015 07:27 AM

I leared,through a park ranger,that Dr.Mary Walker had an office in Rome,NY,also.Thanks Laurie for the tremedous compliment.They all knew about the Surratt Society and the great work that you do!We all wouldn't be on this super forum if it weren't for the people who got this learning experience started.I have always felt that the study of history is the key to past and the door to the future.You truely have to"hook" people before you "pull" them.