Photos?
11-27-2016, 12:54 PM
Photos?
Would anyone have a photo of Helen Coleman/Helen Truman/Helen Trueman/Helen Wynkoop? I've only been able to find a pencil sketch that isn't very good.
Also, would anyone have a photo or drawing of Joseph Hazelton when he was a kid? I have a nice one of him as an adult, if anyone needs one.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2016, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2016 05:34 PM by BettyO.)
RE: Photos?
Kathy -

Check your email....I sent you a photo of young Hazleton as a young man; not as a kid, unfortunately.....

"The Past is a foreign country...they do things differently there" - L. P. Hartley
11-27-2016, 09:38 PM
(11-27-2016 12:54 PM)Lincoln Wonk Wrote:  Would anyone have a photo of Helen Coleman/Helen Truman/Helen Trueman/Helen Wynkoop? I've only been able to find a pencil sketch that isn't very good.
Also, would anyone have a photo or drawing of Joseph Hazelton when he was a kid? I have a nice one of him as an adult, if anyone needs one.

Kathy, I have several of Helen circa 1865, but some are .tiff's, pretty large, and you'd need to get copy permission from the Harvard Theatre Collection for them (others are later life, from newspaper). Private message me an email and I'll send them to you one at a time.

Tom
11-27-2016, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2016 10:40 PM by Lincoln Wonk.)
(11-27-2016 05:33 PM)BettyO Wrote:  Kathy -

Check your email....I sent you a photo of young Hazleton as a young man; not as a kid, unfortunately.....

Thanks, Betty

(11-27-2016 09:38 PM)Tom Bogar Wrote:  
(11-27-2016 12:54 PM)Lincoln Wonk Wrote:  Would anyone have a photo of Helen Coleman/Helen Truman/Helen Trueman/Helen Wynkoop? I've only been able to find a pencil sketch that isn't very good.

Kathy, I have several of Helen circa 1865, but some are .tiff's, pretty large, and you'd need to get copy permission from the Harvard Theatre Collection for them (others are later life, from newspaper). Private message me an email and I'll send them to you one at a time.

Tom

Thanks, Tom. I just private msgd. Kathy