Where did Spring go?
04-23-2015, 08:04 AM
Where did Spring go?
It's snowing here in Rochester,NY!When is Summer coming this year?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2015, 10:17 AM
RE: Where did Spring go?
Here in Western KY it will be a beautiful 66 today, 61 tommorrow (with a 50% chance of rain in the late afternoon) and 80 on Saturday (with a 80% chance for afternoon thunderstorms)

It's quilt weekend here, so in honour of all you quilters, here is a short video of a past quilt show. Quite amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncO0lWKJPKs

So when is this "Old Enough To Know Better" supposed to kick in?
04-23-2015, 09:29 PM
Flurries today - April 23 - in north jersey.
04-24-2015, 05:51 AM
I was watching the Cubs-Pirates game Wednesday night. They played a small part of the late innings in snow in Pittsburgh.
04-25-2015, 02:57 PM
It's 3 pm in Southern Maryland and the Northern Neck of Virginia, and Surratt House has fifty people out on the Booth trail. Right now, the outside temperature is 49 degrees. The dogwoods, redbuds, and flowering fruit trees are shivering along the route. Mother Nature must be having hot flashes and turning down the temperatures!
04-26-2015, 07:24 PM
(04-25-2015 02:57 PM)L Verge Wrote:  It's 3 pm in Southern Maryland and the Northern Neck of Virginia, and Surratt House has fifty people out on the Booth trail. Right now, the outside temperature is 49 degrees. The dogwoods, redbuds, and flowering fruit trees are shivering along the route. Mother Nature must be having hot flashes and turning down the temperatures!

Laurie, I was in the Northern Neck yesterday and this morning at an annual acoustic-guitar gathering and it was sure cold and wet last night. This morning was much nicer as I was driving home to Hyattsville and by afternoon the weather was delightful.

I'm ready for some warmth.

--Jim

Please visit my blog: http://jimsworldandwelcometoit.com/
04-26-2015, 07:38 PM
(04-26-2015 07:24 PM)Jim Page Wrote:  
(04-25-2015 02:57 PM)L Verge Wrote:  It's 3 pm in Southern Maryland and the Northern Neck of Virginia, and Surratt House has fifty people out on the Booth trail. Right now, the outside temperature is 49 degrees. The dogwoods, redbuds, and flowering fruit trees are shivering along the route. Mother Nature must be having hot flashes and turning down the temperatures!

Laurie, I was in the Northern Neck yesterday and this morning at an annual acoustic-guitar gathering and it was sure cold and wet last night. This morning was much nicer as I was driving home to Hyattsville and by afternoon the weather was delightful.

I'm ready for some warmth.

--Jim

Today was how I like it - low 60s. My daffodils are sticking their heads back up to the sun, and my peony plants are reaching for the sky. Now I want it warm enough for Chick Fil-A to bring back their peach milkshakes!