An Introduction
12-01-2013, 11:15 PM
An Introduction
I would like your attention for a second or two, to introduce a lady. who I have invited to join our Symposium. Her name is Elizabeth Lee. Her husband is Kenneth. Liz is a former President of the King George Historical Society and is currently the Curator of The King George County Museum. She is also on the Staff of the Naval Heritage Museum, here in King George, that is run by the Naval Surface Warfare Center, that tests all the BIG guns that the Navy uses.

Liz has been studying Booth's route through King George for more years than I have lived here. She is the one who has introduced me to many descendants of the Confederate Citizens that assisted Booth.

Liz spent her working years on the Base, and through her continued service to the Navy, has kept in good contact with the Management over there. (I'm hoping that she can pull some strings and maybe get permission for some of us to get access to the Base (Say - a visit to the bridge over the Gambo.) Depending on what they do in that area, these days. In no way will we take cameras.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2013, 06:02 AM
RE: An Introduction
Thank you, John. I hope she joins the forum.
12-02-2013, 03:55 PM
RE: An Introduction
Wait a minute............................. Welcome. I can attest that Elizabeth is a wonderful person and has been very gracious in helping the odd Lincoln Assassination wonk. She has been of great help to me and great company.