Martha Moxley
11-21-2013, 07:46 PM
Martha Moxley
Is anyone familiar with her murder? Michael Skaekel was released today to await a new trial that may never come about. I have visited the murder site and her grave, walked the streets between their homes. Nothing has changed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2013, 12:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2013 03:57 AM by irshgrl500.)
RE: Martha Moxley
(11-21-2013 07:46 PM)Rsmyth Wrote:  Is anyone familiar with her murder? Michael Skaekel was released today to await a new trial that may never come about. I have visited the murder site and her grave, walked the streets between their homes. Nothing has changed.

I am. Her father was a Partner with the Accounting firm, Touche Ross. Touche Ross hired me, right out of college, and the Partner who hired me, was close with her father, who had worked for Touche Ross, in Los Angeles, (long before I was hired), and then the Moxley family moved back east. Martha's father died, before Skaekel was convicted (her father died about the same time I went to work for Touche.).

Anyway, Skaekel admitted at an NA meeting that he killed Martha, 20 or more years after her death. Her family has been through so much, after years of trying to get justice for their daughter, and sister. This is sad.
Anyway, I should move on to another discussion, with regards to President Lincoln.

Best,
Karin

[font=Verdana][/font]
11-22-2013, 02:34 AM
I'm still wondering why Ted Kennedy didn't do time for the Chappaquiddick incident in 1969.
11-22-2013, 09:27 AM
I think he did have his driver's license suspended for a while. But, that was about it.
11-22-2013, 11:38 AM
From what I can remember, from pretty much the beginning of the case, the perception was Shaekel did it, but the tangible evidence was weak.

So when is this "Old Enough To Know Better" supposed to kick in?
11-22-2013, 10:30 PM
Skakel is an A1 creep