** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO
07-13-2013, 09:35 AM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO
On a side note:

For those of you who know me: You know that if any of these gentlemen were alive at the time I came across this article, my first call would have been to Laurie to see if she had their phone numbers or contact information. I'd want to share my findings with them first to see if they were aware of it and if it would have changed their minds.

Researching isn't about breaking stories all the time, its about learning and trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together. Some things are more important than others but its always satisfying to put some things to rest and move on to the next thing.

Did David Herold accompany Powell to the Seward residence on April 14, where is the Booth autopsy photo, did Dr. Mudd know about the assassination plot, etc.? Until a MAJOR discovery is made, we are left to ponder and solve some of the smaller mysteries.

That's why I appreciate this subject so much. Studying the Lincoln assassination story has taught me so much about the Civil War and the different men who lived at that time. It really is a fun journey.

If anyone has a differing opinion or a counter-argument to our conclusions, we look forward to discussing the facts. PLEASE! We shared our work with some of the best in the business in hopes they would dissect our find and offer their feedback.

For the record, some people we have a healthy respect for remain unconvinced that Lawrence Gardner's word should be the last on the matter. That's ok, its what makes the world go around.

Educated guesses and speculation are important parts in researching, but we remain confident that our conclusions can be backed by supporting evidence.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - Hess1865 - 05-30-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - Rhatkinson - 06-10-2013, 04:56 PM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - Hess1865 - 06-28-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - Rhatkinson - 07-12-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - Rhatkinson - 07-12-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - John E. - 07-13-2013 09:35 AM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - Rhatkinson - 07-24-2013, 07:05 PM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - Hess1865 - 07-24-2013, 09:11 PM