** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO
05-30-2013, 08:00 PM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO
Valid point Dave. Before May 17 (when John came across the article), we were all believers to some degree. As John indicated we work really well at playing Devil's Advocates with one another. This discovery directly contradicts our previous beliefs about this subject. In fact it now makes some of the content in our last published 'blue' supplement obsolete. So these are now either worthless, or a great collector's item (LOL). Can you say "SECOND EDITION"?

John and I had a few tough conversations about 'boldly stating John's strong belief in the evidence (which is damn strong) versus 'my more soft sell approach. Clearly we came up with compromises on both sides of the discussion and I'm really glad with the results.

The doubts I carry are only based on wanting second and third sources to back up L. Gardner's article along with my intrigue about the Wardell letter. For the record, I DO BELIEVE it was a complete fake and associated with two names that I've very little confidence in (Katz & Oldroyd).

But on the other hand, the Wardell letter is so wonderfully crafted. It may have parts of it that are weak and not very plausible (as John will point out in the supplement), but on the other hand, there has been no hard evidence until L. Gardner's direct contradiction to prove it wrong. It has stood the test of time since 1999. Whoever the author was did a pretty damn good job.

Barry
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - Hess1865 - 05-30-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - barryssentials - 05-30-2013 08:00 PM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - Rhatkinson - 06-10-2013, 04:56 PM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - Hess1865 - 06-28-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - Rhatkinson - 07-12-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - Rhatkinson - 07-12-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - Rhatkinson - 07-24-2013, 07:05 PM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - Hess1865 - 07-24-2013, 09:11 PM