** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO
05-30-2013, 05:47 PM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO
(05-30-2013 05:06 PM)John E. Wrote:  Barry and I are looking for people to challenge this discovery and Gardner's account. If you have anything, please let it be known. We aren't so sensitive that we are trying to protect this find. It's out there to be debunked now and if someone does it, we will be thrilled. We just want to learn the facts.

John, I think the Lawrence Gardner account is valuable. Before this, the scale of the "Booth autopsy photograph" weighed in favor of its existence. With this account, I see it being balanced, if not a bit closer to the "does not exist" side.

To me it's akin to the "who bored the hole in the door to the box at Ford's Theatre" debate. We have James Ford's son stating much later that it was his father who did it and that "John Booth" had too many other things going on to drill a hole in a door, while, right after the assassination, James Ford speaks of having no knowledge of the hole.

The Lawrence Gardner account helps balance the scale, but I'd need a bit more than this to truly tip it to the "never happened" side. Find a source that gives credence to Lawrence Gardner's words and that'll help considerably.

Even if you do find further proof against the autopsy photograph, I think we would all still hope that one was around, waiting to be found. It's like Santa Claus. You might be able to catagorically prove that he doesn't exist, but people are going to want to believe in him anyway. Reason has a hard time fighting against hope.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - Hess1865 - 05-30-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - Dave Taylor - 05-30-2013 05:47 PM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - Rhatkinson - 06-10-2013, 04:56 PM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - Hess1865 - 06-28-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - Rhatkinson - 07-12-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - Rhatkinson - 07-12-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - Rhatkinson - 07-24-2013, 07:05 PM
RE: ** NEW DISCOVERY REGARDING BOOTH AUTOPSY PHOTO - Hess1865 - 07-24-2013, 09:11 PM