Assassination Video Chat Today (4/16) @ 5:00 EST
04-16-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: Assassination Video Chat Today (4/16) @ 5:00 EST
Well despite some tech issues I stayed for the whole thing. It was clear from early on the the gentlemn was not as well versed in the subject as you would expect somone hosting a video chat to be. He did say that his book was not a Lincoln book and suggested Manhunt for those who wanted to read more. Even the simplest details seemed to confuse him a bit. He said he was more interested in the big conspiracy so I tried throwing him a soft ball by asking his opinion about Edman Spangler. I'm pretty sure he didn't know who I was talking about. I had to come up and tell him that he was one of the conspirators at the trial.

So not the thrilling discussion I was hoping for. He seems like a nice man, but he probably should stick to his areas if expertise when it comes to video chatting.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assassination Video Chat Today (4/16) @ 5:00 EST - Rhatkinson - 04-16-2013, 10:00 AM
RE: Assassination Video Chat Today (4/16) @ 5:00 EST - Rhatkinson - 04-16-2013, 05:15 PM
RE: Assassination Video Chat Today (4/16) @ 5:00 EST - Dave Taylor - 04-16-2013 06:06 PM