Thomas Jones - Wash. Navy Yard
03-26-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: THOMAS HARBIN
(03-25-2013 11:36 PM)John Stanton Wrote:  
(03-25-2013 08:42 PM)GARY POPOLO Wrote:  I know most of you have probably have read Blood on the Moon. Hearing so much about it on this forum I am now reading the book. To me it seems to me to be an excellent book on Lincoln's Assassination. That brings me to my question. I don't know if it has been brought up before but does anyone know the back ground of one Thomas Harbin? I have read that he was an secret agent for the Confederacy and a friend of Dr. Mudds. I believe he was responsible for moving the mail and documents for the confederate goverment. Would love to know more about this man and his actions that helped Booth during his attempted escape. Anyone?
Gary, give me some time to finish my current project, and I can fill you in. I have a picture of him and his full Family tree. He was pretty much the King Pin of Confederate activities in Southern MAryland and No. Virginia. I have been in touch with one of his descendants.
John, Thank you in advance for your future help with information on Mr. Harbin. Any information you have will be most welcome. As you stated he was the main King Pin for the confederate goverment I also agree with Jim Garrett. We should start a thread on one Thomas Harbin. Best Gary P
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Thomas Jones - Wash. Navy Yard - John E. - 03-24-2013, 02:39 PM
RE:THOMAS HARBIN - GARY POPOLO - 03-25-2013, 08:42 PM
RE: THOMAS HARBIN - John Stanton - 03-25-2013, 11:36 PM
RE: THOMAS HARBIN - Jim Garrett - 03-26-2013, 08:03 AM
RE: THOMAS HARBIN - GARY POPOLO - 03-26-2013 03:44 PM