Surratt Conference presentations
03-18-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: Surratt Conference presentations
(03-17-2013 08:16 PM)Rhatkinson Wrote:  Laurie,

I certainly understand your reasons for not wanting to record the lectures and did not mean to imply otherwise. My profound apologies if it sounded so.

I only meant to suggest that Dave, who is a regular poster here, may be so kind as to favor us with his lecture. I would be more than happy to pay him for it as we'll if that were an option.

Suffice it to say that I will most certainly not miss the conference next year. It just seems a shame for such great historical information to not be preserved for the future. Perhaps you could not offer it for sale until months after the conference to encourage attendance? Just a thought.

I am looking forward to 4/20 (insert joke here) and hope I will be able to meet you then.

Heath

Heath - No need for any apology because I understand anyone wanting to get a slice of the great history that our conferences have offered over the years. If we can figure out a way to get information out there without hurting our attendance (and with the cooperation of our speakers), we'll try to make it happen.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Surratt Conference presentations - Rhatkinson - 03-17-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Surratt Conference presentations - Rhatkinson - 03-17-2013, 08:16 PM
RE: Surratt Conference presentations - Laurie Verge - 03-18-2013 03:26 PM
RE: Surratt Conference presentations - Hess1865 - 03-18-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Surratt Conference presentations - Rhatkinson - 03-19-2013, 07:51 PM