Our 16th. President was ripped
11-19-2012, 03:36 PM
RE: Our 16th. President was ripped
Ashley,

I've studied Lincoln since I was 7 years old (I'm 49 now), and every day I realize how much there is I have to learn. There's absolutely nothing wrong with putting your opinion out there and then finding out you need to do more research on a topic. I took a major chance in asking people to read the prologue to the book I'm writing on Ida Tarbell because you never know how people will react. Doing that turned out to be a wise move, since I received excellent feedback. I have a good friend named R.B. Bernstein who is the author of two books on the Revolutionary era, The Founding Fathers Reconsidered and a small biography of Thomas Jefferson. He reads my work with a sharp, critical eye because he wants to help me make it better. His comments are often sharp and pointed, but so far I've yet to get bad advice from him.

My point in all this is always feel free to make your views known, but always keep in mind that you can learn to see something in a new way. We're all pretty mild here so never forget that you're among friends.

Best
Rob

Abraham Lincoln in the only man, dead or alive, with whom I could have spent five years without one hour of boredom.
--Ida M. Tarbell

I want the respect of intelligent men, but I will choose for myself the intelligent.
--Carl Sandburg
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our 16th. President was ripped - Rob Wick - 11-19-2012 03:36 PM