Booth's visit to the Surratt Boarding House after the assassination
10-22-2012, 01:04 PM
RE: Booth's visit to the Surratt Boarding House after the assassination
Dear Mr Fazio

As a potboiler full of bush-league scholarship and fanciful theories that fail to comport with evidence, reason (common sense) and YOUR understanding of human nature, placing me on a level with Bill O'Reilly, Otto Eisenschiml, Vaughn Shelton, David Balsiger (you omitted Charles Sellier) and Ray Neff, et al., I am humbly and duly chastised by your superior theories of where Booth got his saddlebags (if he indeed had them) and your three hair-brained possibilities of where Booth got is pistols that place you in a category of higher intelligence than I. But I am just an old cowboy from the Arizona desert who has spent the last 30 years getting the ***** beat out of me by horses and mules, so what do I know? After all, those 4 college degrees in history and political science and constitutional law I finagled from state universities could not have been worth the paper they were printed on. Thank you for setting me straight on my scholarly inadequacies. What was your last article or book that out-did Bill O'Reilly et al. in sales? I did not catch their names.

Apologetically yours,

William (they don't call me Wild Bill for nuttin', partner)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Booth's visit to the Surratt Boarding House after the assassination - Bill Richter - 10-22-2012 01:04 PM