Similarities Between Lincoln and Trump
08-28-2018, 11:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2018 03:29 AM by My Name Is Kate.)
RE: Similarities Between Lincoln and Trump
(08-28-2018 08:48 AM)David Lockmiller Wrote:  Regarding Donald's genuine love for his country, talk about his repeated draft avoidance during the Viet Nam War...

David, it sounds very much like you are calling President Trump a coward and a traitor for not serving in the Vietnam War. As I'm sure you know, Bernie Sanders also never served in the Vietnam War or the military either. He went the "conscientious objector" route to avoid serving, an excuse that the military eventually rejected. At least Trump did attend a military school (New York Military Academy).

(08-28-2018 08:48 AM)David Lockmiller Wrote:  According to all of the polls at the time, he [Sanders] would have easily defeated Donald Trump.

The same polls that predicted Hillary in a landslide.

You might want to consider not posting your current political views and your opinion of the current president, on this forum. People reading this forum may begin to get the idea that you don't know anything about Lincoln either.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Similarities Between Lincoln and Trump - My Name Is Kate - 08-28-2018 11:40 PM