Thread Closed 
What makes a great politician?
01-14-2018, 10:30 AM
RE: What makes a great politician?
You just cannot see beyond identity politics, can you? Did I say, or imply, that I thought America was a race? What I am against is more people with criminal mindsets, drug-dependence, violence-predilection, etc., entering this country. It is only you who is turning this into a racial issue. If some or most or all of the ******** countries are primarily nonwhite, whose fault is that? It should be needless to say that every country has some people with criminal mindsets, drug-dependence, violence-predilection, etc., but the problem is that the liberals (maybe some RINOs too, like Sen. Graham) apparently presented a proposal to President Trump that would encourage immigrants from ******** countries to the exclusion or near-exclusion of other countries, such as Norway. If you want lots of immigrants from countries where the chances are much higher that those immigrants will not be an asset, but a liability to this country, please make sure that you relocate yourself so that you are living right smack dab in the middle of the worst of them. If you like living there, then you have won this debate.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: What makes a great politician? - My Name Is Kate - 01-14-2018 10:30 AM