Thread Closed 
What makes a great politician?
01-13-2018, 08:17 PM
RE: What makes a great politician?
"(My opinion is that the media, in the US UK and Australia and elsewhere, is making itself appear ridiculous in the way it hysterically explodes whenever President Trump makes an utterance which they regard as unacceptable or non-politically correct)

".... Ok, just seen a 5 second piece on TV. Yes, it's not the most diplomatic few seconds. I would have liked to see the full context but even so he was obviously speaking forcefully and expressing his view clearly ... I prefer that to the hypocrisy and waffle and downright lies that so many politicians have uttered over the years."

AussieMick - I have never met you, but I think I love you! Truer words were never spoken, imo. That goes for Kate also.

I am so d--n sick of the sideshow that the liberal press and the puppet masters behind the scenes are turning this country (not just the Presidency) into that I could spit molten lava. And, it doesn't take too much sense to figure out who the instigators are. This isn't a true witch hunt because it's the witches and warlocks doing the hunting.

If some of you want to denounce me as one of those right-wing Republicans, you're dead wrong! I have been a registered Democrat since age 21, but I am very disenchanted with the national party - still vote for some Democrats in our state elections. In truth, I would register as an Independent if Maryland allowed Independents to vote in primaries.

Enough, before I really get on my soap box. I just want to second Jerry's comment on Truman. His wife used to apologize for his bad language all the time.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: What makes a great politician? - L Verge - 01-13-2018 08:17 PM