Did William Coggeshall Save Lincoln's Life?
09-25-2016, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2016 04:50 PM by Eva Elisabeth.)
RE: Did William Coggeshall Save Lincoln's Life?
Mr Fazio,
Please excuse my briefness due to a busy day and time.

Re.: "What is it in Gene's comment that you cannot agree more with? I said there is only one source for Mary's presence at the Crucifixion, in the entire world, which is true, and Gene did not contradict that."

No, he didn't, and I wouldn't either. I agree with the gospels have multiple independent witnesses, which this "tale" is lacking.

Re.: "Your YouTube was entertaining, but it did not tell me what a mind game is. So I still don't know what it is."

I'm sorry, I thought the term self-explaining. E.g. making up argumentative "if"-chains and subsequent conclusions that base on a hypothesis in the beginning. I actually (unsuccessfully) deletedthe link right after posting, but obviously deleting didn't work.

Re.: "...please tell us who you believe is responsible for the fabrication and why this person fabricated the story."

E.g. it could have been the Colonel felt a need to impress his wife with some heroic deeds. He wouldn't have been the first one, and not the first one in the Lincoln saga.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did William Coggeshall Save Lincoln's Life? - Eva Elisabeth - 09-25-2016 04:46 PM