Lincoln Forum Symposium and Washington
11-23-2015, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2015 06:57 PM by Eva Elisabeth.)
RE: Lincoln Forum Symposium and Washington
Thank you so much, Angela, for this great, moving report - what a most awesome, awesome trip, and you made me vividly imagine all these moments, and they remind me so much of all the touching, magical times I have experienced with "LincolnIsts in the US, and I wholeheartedly second what you expressed so perfectly:

"I would like to state that I am incredibly grateful to all the long time Lincoln enthusiasts who are so incredibly kind and welcoming to such an outsider like me who has so little to contribute but carries so many questions and inquiries with her."

Your upcoming study of legal opinions on Lincoln’s actions sounds so interesting - maybe you could share your finds/conclusions? That would be great!!!

Kudos to your statue "posing" in the calendar!!! It's a great find and was so exciting how you discovered it!!! And kudos to Mr. Steers (anyway)!

Mr. Conroy's book is another on my wishlist (but I brought such a pile from DC that this one has gone delayed so far...) From his most fascinating input on this forum I can well imagine his talk was a highlight!

I would LOVE to explore that bookstore!!!!!!!

Finally - love the photos, especially the last one!!! (Who is dressed as Lincoln in the photo?) Thanks for sharing all this and letting us participate the virtual way (or dream...).

PS: Could you post a link to the YouTube video? Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lincoln Forum Symposium and Washington - Eva Elisabeth - 11-23-2015 06:56 PM