Why was Booth admitted into the presidential box?
04-23-2015, 04:01 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2015 04:35 PM by loetar44.)
RE: Why was Booth admitted into the presidential box?
(04-23-2015 01:46 PM)John Fazio Wrote:  I welcome you as an honorable member in good standing of The Lovers of Truth, of which I am the President, which organization, you have no doubt heard, works tirelessly to follow the evidence (eyewitness, material and circumstantial), wherever it takes us, and to overcome the limitations of perception, interpretation, language, bias and prejudice, pitfalls which have ensnared the members of the Society of Ossified Curmudgeons, with whom we wage a never-ending struggle.

Thank you for your reply. Very much appreciated. I think I do not disappoint you by saying that I too am a "Lover of Truth", and I am a "Lover of Peace", so I am a "Lover of Truth and Peace". I hope you don't see me as a Curmudgeon, a grumpy old man. IMO Curmudgeons are falsely seen as grumpy old men along the lines of Walter Matthau or Andy Rooney. The truth is that a Curmudgeon can be any gender or any age. Curmudgeons are supremely independent thinkers, very wise, and often have excellent qualities.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why was Booth admitted into the presidential box? - Rhatkinson - 04-01-2015, 04:42 PM
RE: Why was Booth admitted into the presidential box? - Rhatkinson - 04-03-2015, 08:33 AM
RE: Why was Booth admitted into the presidential box? - loetar44 - 04-23-2015 04:01 PM