"Booth" Was Not John Wilkes Real Last Name?
04-11-2017, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2017 07:14 PM by L Verge.)
RE: "Booth" Was Not John Wilkes Real Last Name?
7 pm and I am still at work waiting for the Travel Channel to finish for today. They will be back Friday morning.

The first pages that I picked up out of the Hall files contain a summary of those wills. There is a note that Elizabeth's will had four codicils and that all of the 17 pages cannot be read. I also found some pages from a supposedly Booth descendant through another line. That correspondence dates back to 1995, and the gentleman at that time lived in Edina, MN. He claims that his line came to England with William the Conqueror in 1066, but he can only trace his direct line to 1275.

There are numerous places in the files where Mr. Hall seriously doubts the Portuguese, Jewish angle. Everything points to a long line of Anglican (Church of England) Booths.

If you will send your snail mail address to me at laurie.verge@pgparks.com, I will send copies of pertinent things that I find such as this (within reason).

Travel Channel just left. They will be back on Friday morning to meet Mike Kauffman, who will be taking them over the escape route -- right down to rowing a boat.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Booth" Was Not John Wilkes Real Last Name? - L Verge - 04-11-2017 07:13 PM