Lincoln's 1865 Autopsy Report and Death Certificate
02-06-2016, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2016 10:30 PM by Anita.)
RE: Lincoln's 1865 Autopsy Report and Death Certificate
Thanks to Susan and all who posted links to source documents and information on Lincoln's autopsy reports. I found the article by Dr. Houmes especially helpful. "A Doctor's View of the Lincoln Assasination" http://www.abrahamlincolnonline.org/linc...edical.htm
(Thanks for the link Laurie.) Dr. Houmes answers the question "Which bullet path do you think is the most accurate?"

I am confused by a statement at the end of Dr. Lattimer's report where he states there was great confusion on the part of the doctors as to why the bullet hole was on the left side of Lincoln's head when Booth approached Lincoln from Lincoln's right side.

I thought Booth approached from Lincoln's left side.

(02-06-2016 06:17 AM)RJNorton Wrote:  Eva's reply above is outstanding. Please read it carefully as it is a terrific reply to your question.

maharba, I second Roger and encourage you to read Eva's well thought out factual reply to your question. You've found your way to this forum so I hope you take advantage of the learning opportunities presented here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lincoln's 1865 Autopsy Report and Death Certificate - Anita - 02-06-2016 10:21 PM