Did Lincoln not want to attend the theater that night?
11-18-2012, 05:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2012 05:25 AM by Dr. Todd Descendant.)
RE: Did Lincoln not want to attend the theater that night?
(11-17-2012 03:03 PM)Rsmyth Wrote:  Hello Todd decendent.
I am curious about Geo. B. Todd and his two markers. The doctor had two children who are both buried at Loundon Park including most of their children. One of Dr. Frederick Perine Todd's children George B. Todd (1900 - 1937) (George Brainard Todd's grandson) is buried at Loundon. Could that be the listing or is there another?

I can see you've discovered what I haven't looked at in a long time. I've been so busy with my branch of the family that I hadn't remembered Fred P.'s son. I'm usually good about sourcing the info. I have, and had cited Dr. GB Todd's widow's pension application. I'll need to check that source again, and may even follow that up with a call to Loudon Park Cemetery on Monday re: burial date. That should help. Thanks for pointing me back to my own family tree...blush...lol

(11-17-2012 09:26 PM)John Stanton Wrote:  "Dr Todd" Some years ago, Loudon Park Cem.in Baltimore, had a big program to "bring the boys home", so they went out and got veterans intered elsewhere. It was considered a huge honor. Is there any possibility that he was involved in that program?

I wasn't aware of that program. I suppose that's a possibility. How do you know about that program?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Lincoln not want to attend the theater that night? - Dr. Todd Descendant - 11-18-2012 05:21 AM