Why was Mary Surratt not photographed after her arrest?
09-23-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: Why was Mary Surratt not photographed after her arrest?
I think I failed to hit POST, Anita. I had replied that I would send you the Matthews article, and thanks to Joe, I now know which month to look for. For anyone interested, we do sell back issues for $1 each. However, bear in mind that, with few exceptions, we have published a newsletter every month since 1977. Not every issue pertained just to the assassination because our members are also interested in Victorian culture and society, events of the 19th-century, etc.

That said, we began compiling the best of the assassination articles into books. To date, we have three volumes that cover from 1977 to 2000, and one of my staff, Lindsey Horn of this forum, is currently working on what will likely be two volumes covering 2001-2012. We sell the first three volumes for $25 each or all three for $65. Life members receive a 15% discount on top of that.

As for the momentary disconnects in my brain, remembering Apollonia Dean that quickly was a fluke. Usually, it takes me hours to get back in gear. Being a school teacher, I used to be great at remembering students' names for years (especially the trouble-makers). That talent was the first to go, however, and it is very frustrating -- and embarrassing when you go to introduce someone and you can't remember their name!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why was Mary Surratt not photographed after her arrest? - L Verge - 09-23-2013 06:46 PM