Is there a list of the best Lincoln Assassination Consp. books for our library?
05-28-2013, 07:05 AM
RE: Is there a list of the best Lincoln Assassination Consp. books for our library?
(05-27-2013 08:18 PM)Rhatkinson Wrote:  Two points:

1. I absolutely agree with Dave (for what that is worth!)

2. Jim, you know that I have the UTMOST admiration for you and your knowledge, but there is no more reputable evidence that Oswald didn't fire all 3 shots at JFK than there is that Booth survived the Garrett farm barn fire. Major historical events invite conspiracy theories (e.g., Lincoln, JFK, 9/11) but each of these - I believe - are based upon the idea that something SO monumental could not have happened without a grand governmental/powerful interest involvement. When, in truth, there is simply evil and mistaken devotion in this world.

Oswald fired 3 shots at JFK. The first missed, hit sidewalk and sprayed witnesses, the second went through his neck and into Connelly, the third took his head off. MANY witnesses saw/heard Oswald fire 3 shots, just as many witnesses saw Booth jump to the stage and flee after shooting Lincoln.

Heath

ps - Jim is still the best, although mistaken in this one area.
Smile
I invite anyone who doubts the Oswald murder of JFK to read "Case Closed" by Gerald Posner and then present a logical argument to the contrary. It is most impossible.

There also Dr. Lattimer's excellent book on this.

Bill Nash
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there a list of the best Lincoln Assassination Consp. books for our library? - LincolnMan - 05-28-2013 07:05 AM