Is there a list of the best Lincoln Assassination Consp. books for our library?
05-25-2013, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2013 01:19 PM by Laurie Verge.)
RE: Is there a list of the best Lincoln Assassination Consp. books for our library?
I just have to ask Mr. Cowan if he has read any or all of the books that we previously listed on this thread in response to the request for the best books on the subject for libraries to acquire? Also, has he availed himself of the primary source materials at NARA or the Library of Congress and other major repositories? How long has he seriously studied the Lincoln assassination story?

Just a quick note in regards to Herold's absence from the Garrett home the first day. I believe the original purpose for him staying with the Confederate soldiers was to find shoes FOR HIMSELF, not Booth. James O. Hall pointed out to me years ago a mention about Herold's feet hurting him because of poorly fitting shoes. In addition, there is mention somewhere of Herold having serious blisters on his hands from rowing that boat so much. Poor Davey obviously suffered for his crimes before the hangman's noose even became part of the picture...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there a list of the best Lincoln Assassination Consp. books for our library? - Laurie Verge - 05-25-2013 01:16 PM