Surratt Conference presentations
03-17-2013, 04:20 PM
Surratt Conference presentations
I congratulate Laurie and all her staff for what sounds like a great conference. Were it not for having already booked a much anticipated Booth Tour on April 20th, I would have been there. I most certainly will not miss next year.

I wonder if it would be possible if Dave (and others, but I know Dave is a member here) could post their PowerPoint presentations here? When booking my Tour and deciding whether to scratch my Tour and attend the conference instead (which I couldn't do because my brother is attending the Tour with me but could not attend this weekend, and I hated to do that to him) Joan Chaconas (who is a very sweet lady) told me none of the conference presentations would be videotaped. While disappointed, I understood (although I might suggest to the "boss" [Laurie] that for next year they be taped so that Surratt Society members who could not attend the conference may still be able to hear the presentations ((or better, just to preserve them for history!))

That being said, I would love to hear Dave's presentation and view his PowerPoint. Knowing how good his site it (bothiebarn.com), I am sure it was awesome.

My best to all,
Heath
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Surratt Conference presentations - Rhatkinson - 03-17-2013 04:20 PM
RE: Surratt Conference presentations - Rhatkinson - 03-17-2013, 08:16 PM
RE: Surratt Conference presentations - Hess1865 - 03-18-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Surratt Conference presentations - Rhatkinson - 03-19-2013, 07:51 PM