New Development in Booth Case Coming Soon
04-13-2019, 08:49 PM
RE: New Development in Booth Case Coming Soon
(04-13-2019 04:23 PM)mikegriffith1 Wrote:  
(04-13-2019 10:09 AM)L Verge Wrote:  I noticed that it is produced by Fight or Flight Studios, the same company that contacted me for Surratt House participation.

OIC. And did the project include a recognized expert in facial scanning analysis who has years of experience with a major police department?

It is just amazing to watch you folks preparing your talking points against something that will challenge your echo-chamber myths, and to watch you talk yourselves into dismissing whatever evidence is about to be presented before you have even seen one second of the documentary or read one line of the article. Obviously, you are not going to consider this evidence with anything approaching an open mind, but you're going to strain and reach to find any excuse to dismiss it and/or ignore it.

I just tuned back in to this announcement and found your sarcastic remarks about those of us who have experienced years of these so-called documentaries (that go nowhere except to screen credits at the end) rather humorous coming from you of a very closed mind. Sorta like the pot calling the kettle black, wouldn't you say?

Someday, when you have nothing else to do but challenge documented facts, I'll tell you about my forty years of experience dealing with these types of "history lessons" -- starting with Unsolved Mysteries, numerous History Channel, Discovery Channel, A&E, Nat Geo, History Decoded, and even The Conspirator film -- as both a historian adviser and a talking head.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Development in Booth Case Coming Soon - L Verge - 04-13-2019 08:49 PM