Congratulations and Best Wishes
04-15-2018, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2018 06:24 PM by Jenny.)
RE: Congratulations and Best Wishes
(04-15-2018 05:09 PM)Jim Garrett Wrote:  I arrive early to the rehersal at Enon Baptist church and had the pleasure to meet Jenny and her wonderful mom, (I thought it was her younger sister) Roxanne. They came all the way from Amarilo. Great to put a face (and a beautiful one at that) with a name.

Jim, my mother says to tell you that it was worth coming all the way from Texas just to hear your compliments!Wink It was a thrill to meet you! My mom and I enjoyed it immensely! Thank you for showing us the Harrett graves! I wish we’d had more time to talk - I am shy in person while my mom will talk your ear off. You were great (and hilarious)!

I was also EXTREMELY lucky that Laurie came to work today at the Surratt House Museum since I missed her at the wedding! Thank you for your time, Laurie! Heart It was a true pleasure to meet you in person at last.
EDIT: Oh, and thank you for vouching for me being a Surratt Society lifetime member - bringing my card from Texas didn’t even occur to me! Oops!Blush

I have a few wedding pics I’ll try to post from my phone. It was truly the most unique, memorable wedding I’ve ever been to in my life, that’s for sure!!

The lovely couple at the church! Kate’s dress was stunning! Such a beautiful, personalized wedding!
[Image: 3x6dx.jpg]

Apparently Dave has an owl obsession as well as a Booth one!
[Image: 2hs5gdd.jpg]

Lizzie Borden took an axe; gave the cake 40 whacks?
[Image: 2lwvpsh.jpg]

I am sure Laurie and Betty got some better pictures!

Bonus: Laurie and me today. (I kinda look like I want to steal Laurie’s soul in this picture!)
[Image: n2j0up.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Congratulations and Best Wishes - L Verge - 04-13-2018, 06:51 PM
RE: Congratulations and Best Wishes - Jenny - 04-15-2018 05:45 PM