John Surratt's Superior's Opinion?
12-09-2016, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2016 08:19 PM by L Verge.)
RE: John Surratt's Superior's Opinion?
I agree that the agent was likely Gus Howell. I believe the "Berry" that you mentioned was David Barry, a close friend of John Surratt, Sr., father of Anna's boyfriend before the war, and a good Confederate.

Now, here's something else for theorists to ponder: Years ago, I began to read up on the Illuminati (thanks to the novels by Dan Brown). I just found some notes that I scribbled while reading a blog called theforbiddenknowledge.

It claimed that the B'nai B'rith was a pivotal player in a British Freemasonic plot to destroy our Union. A member of that group was a lawyer in D.C. named Simon Wolf, who supposedly looked just like Booth and had been with Booth in Cleveland. Booth and Wolf supposedly drank together at Willard's bar on the morning of the assassination and that Lucy had rejected Booth's proposal.

Of course, the same line of thought claimed that Confederate General Albert Pike was a member of the Illuminati, the Knights of the Golden Circle was sponsored by the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, and that the Rothchilds were in cahoots with Booth also as was August Belmont, who was married to John Slidell's (Trent Affair) daughter - but we have also heard that from other sources. Have fun...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Surratt's Superior's Opinion? - L Verge - 12-09-2016 08:13 PM