Kudos to Dave Taylor on his TV appearance!
05-30-2016, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2016 10:24 AM by Carolyn Mitchell.)
RE: Kudos to Dave Taylor on his TV appearance!
Great interview Dave and thanks for posting the behind-the-scenes tour of the Huckleberry house on your website.

Dave and Kate have done a great job with their special talks at Tudor Hall. Jim Garrett will be speaking on 6/5 at 2pm to discuss John Wilkes Booth and Tudor Hall. For more info you can click here: http://spiritsoftudorhall.blogspot.com/

(05-29-2016 10:00 PM)KateH. Wrote:  
(05-29-2016 07:11 PM)L Verge Wrote:  
(05-29-2016 04:10 PM)Gene C Wrote:  
(05-29-2016 03:56 AM)Eva Elisabeth Wrote:  Please share a video of Gene and you singing!

Video, yes. But I think we should leave the sound to your imagination. Dave may sing tenor or baritone, but I sing monotone.

Gene - I love your sense of humor! It is raining again here in Southern Maryland - for the umpteenth time this month - and you just made me laugh. Thank you.

If I hear any announcements about how Maryland needs to conserve water this summer because some reservoir is low, even after all this rain, that reservoir has probably sprung a leak.

We have bean dealing with the drought in California for a very long time. We have been getting some rain recently but not enough. We haven't turned on our sprinklers for a while and just let our grass in the front yard turned brown. Sad
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kudos to Dave Taylor on his TV appearance! - Carolyn Mitchell - 05-30-2016 10:20 AM