Spies of the Civil War
03-21-2015, 10:53 PM
Spies of the Civil War
(This will need the approval of Management)

There has been some Posts herein, of a need to research the lesser known Agents - with the idea that if we know more about these Agents, we eventually develop a better grasp of the "whole picture".

GOOD IDEA!

The biggest drawback seems to be - Who should we look at?
Here's a list of some (I don't want to say "unknown" Agents) so, I'll say "lesser known" Agents. Pick one, or more, and start looking. Anything you know, or find, is worth posting. Your smallest item may fit with something someone else posted, and we have made progress.

Let's keep all information - about the same person -in a thread dedicated to them only. everybody adds to the same thread. Then we will have all that is known, in one place and that can be referenced. I doubt that we will ever close that thread.

Here goes - Fanny Dade, Samuel Ruth, William Andrew Norton, Gus Howell, Sgt. Harry Brogdan, Antonia Ford, Belle Boyd, Kate Thompson, Josephine Brown, Elizabeth Van Lew, Isaac Silver, William McDaniel, Enoch Mason, Etc. You may want to work on one of the Big Guys - do so! Thomas Jones, Joseph Baden, Benjamin Arnold.
Thomas Nelson Conrad. etc. You may want to get help on someone we don't know about. Just Post Him , or Her, in their own thread. Ask questions, identify your guesses, add names, dates, events, etc.

If the boss says -Yes - lets get started.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Spies of the Civil War - SSlater - 03-21-2015 10:53 PM
RE: Spies of the Civil War - RJNorton - 03-22-2015, 05:07 AM
RE: Spies of the Civil War - SSlater - 03-23-2015, 11:23 PM
RE: Spies of the Civil War - Gene C - 03-24-2015, 07:40 AM
RE: Spies of the Civil War - SSlater - 03-25-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Spies of the Civil War - Wild Bill - 03-25-2015, 03:21 PM