The Kimmel or Pennsylvania House Hotel
01-11-2015, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2015 06:46 PM by STS Lincolnite.)
RE: The Kimmel or Pennsylvania House Hotel
(01-11-2015 06:04 PM)Jim Garrett Wrote:  I have never found a picture of the Pennsylvania House either. According to Mr. James O. Hall, It was located on C St. behind the National Hotel. Pumphrey's stable likewise was located there.

Thanks Jim. If you haven't found a picture, I won't devote much time to that endeavor as you have much greater local resources that I have. If I happen to find something by accident I will let you know and pass it on.

Steers has the Kimmel House/Pennsylvania House address as 357-359 C Street. I can't seem to access Susan's link (I have done some checking and archive.org is down right now - or at least the server is overloaded to a degree that few are getting through). I would suspect what she provided would have addresses as well so of course I am somewhat impatiently waiting to be able to connect!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Kimmel or Pennsylvania House Hotel - STS Lincolnite - 01-11-2015 06:17 PM