What is the latest on the Booth DNA Project?
03-31-2013, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2013 04:17 PM by L Verge.)
RE: What is the latest on the Booth DNA Project?
I fear that the "Booth escaped" canard will never go away as long as a certain gentleman demands his hour of publicity. I have heard rumors that the mummy will be brought out once again (after being told about 25 years ago that it would never see the light of day again) and that Miss Lucinda's lock of hair might carry a price for cooperating. And on it goes.

All it proves to me is that Americans will always fall for conspiracy theories and that we have no respect for solid historical investigation. That does not bode well for those of us in the history field. And seriously, how many of you on this forum would be delighted to have a reporter stick a microphone in your face and ask your opinion. I bet that 85% of your hands went up!

Note to Joseph: You know very well that I can no longer climb up on a chair to either change or dust a light bulb, so the hoo doo dust up there will just have to mingle with the rest of the dust in my house! Next time, could you leave behind a genie to do my cooking and cleaning?

BTW folks - he's a Yankee, but he's a nice irritant (most of the time). I love having someone to spar with...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the latest on the Booth DNA Project? - L Verge - 03-31-2013 04:02 PM