Trivial Trivia - taking trivia to new levels
08-12-2024, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2024 05:50 PM by Gene C.)
RE: Trivial Trivia - taking trivia to new levels
I'll guess $2,500

Does this mean I win the Electric Vehicle that I have to flip off every fuse in the box while I'm charging the car at home so I don't cause a fire?
Or is it the EV that has tires that cost twice as much and wear out twice as fast as my gas powered vehicle, due to the extra weight of the batteries.
Or is the EV where I get a federal tax credit that is off set by a higher property tax and electric rate because I am now not paying gasoline tax?
Or is it the EV where my insurance rates are higher because it cost so much more to repair from an accident than my gas powered vehicle.
Or is it the EV that I have to park outside instead of inside my garage incase after I turn the car off, it could spontaneously combust and burn the house down.
Or is it the one with the dashboard waning light to alert me every time a Chinese weather/spy balloon is overhead.

I think I would rather win one of those new water saving, energy efficient washing machines that cost only 50% more than it did two years ago and take twice as long to wash the clothes than my 20 year old Maytag did.

So when is this "Old Enough To Know Better" supposed to kick in?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trivial Trivia - taking trivia to new levels - Gene C - 08-12-2024 03:48 PM