Passing of John Fazio
03-16-2024, 08:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-16-2024, 08:50 AM by jbarry.)
#5
RE: Passing of John Fazio
I am sorry to hear of John's passing. I recently purchased Decapitating the Union, and was impressed with his level of research. I am conducting research on Joseph B. Stewart, of whom Fazio had a particular dislike, and I was hoping to reach out to him to compare notes.

Although I never corresponded with John, I have noted in older threads how well he received criticism, and he always remained polite. We could use more of that approach in days like these.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."
- Carl Sagan
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Passing of John Fazio - by RJNorton - 03-15-2024, 06:18 PM
RE: Passing of John Fazio - by Rob Wick - 03-15-2024, 08:15 PM
RE: Passing of John Fazio - by GustD45 - 03-16-2024, 01:17 AM
RE: Passing of John Fazio - by Steve - 03-16-2024, 06:13 AM
RE: Passing of John Fazio - by jbarry - 03-16-2024, 08:45 AM
RE: Passing of John Fazio - by Eva Elisabeth - 03-16-2024, 02:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)