Passing of John Fazio
03-15-2024, 08:15 PM,
#2
RE: Passing of John Fazio
Sorry to hear of John's passing. I didn't agree with a lot of what he offered, but he definitely never backed down.

Best
Rob
Abraham Lincoln is the only man, dead or alive, with whom I could have spent five years without one hour of boredom.
--Ida M. Tarbell

I want the respect of intelligent men, but I will choose for myself the intelligent.
--Carl Sandburg
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Passing of John Fazio - by RJNorton - 03-15-2024, 06:18 PM
RE: Passing of John Fazio - by Rob Wick - 03-15-2024, 08:15 PM
RE: Passing of John Fazio - by GustD45 - 03-16-2024, 01:17 AM
RE: Passing of John Fazio - by Steve - 03-16-2024, 06:13 AM
RE: Passing of John Fazio - by jbarry - 03-16-2024, 08:45 AM
RE: Passing of John Fazio - by Eva Elisabeth - 03-16-2024, 02:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)