Fascinating History
01-31-2023, 10:36 AM,
#16
RE: Fascinating History
(01-25-2023, 04:56 PM)RJNorton Wrote: Scott, Blaine always told me I was free to post anything he ever sent me, so here it is. What he sent (in 2012) were copies, most quite light. I hope they are readable.

Thanks Roger! For those interested, I did find out that this journal is a publication of "THe Manuscript Society." I tried to access archives, but only members have access.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Fascinating History - by RJNorton - 01-13-2023, 07:43 PM
RE: Fascinating History - by AussieMick - 01-14-2023, 06:56 AM
RE: Fascinating History - by wpbinzel - 01-14-2023, 11:46 PM
RE: Fascinating History - by AussieMick - 01-15-2023, 06:23 AM
RE: Fascinating History - by RJNorton - 01-15-2023, 08:32 AM
RE: Fascinating History - by wpbinzel - 01-15-2023, 05:50 PM
RE: Fascinating History - by Dave Taylor - 01-16-2023, 03:55 PM
RE: Fascinating History - by RJNorton - 01-16-2023, 04:26 PM
RE: Fascinating History - by STS Lincolnite - 01-25-2023, 02:16 PM
RE: Fascinating History - by Susan Higginbotham - 01-16-2023, 08:34 PM
RE: Fascinating History - by RJNorton - 01-17-2023, 10:52 AM
RE: Fascinating History - by RJNorton - 01-25-2023, 04:56 PM
RE: Fascinating History - by STS Lincolnite - 01-31-2023, 10:36 AM
RE: Fascinating History - by Eva Elisabeth - 01-29-2023, 05:31 PM
RE: Fascinating History - by Dave Taylor - 01-30-2023, 11:43 AM
RE: Fascinating History - by RJNorton - 01-30-2023, 05:59 AM
RE: Fascinating History - by wpbinzel - 02-05-2023, 01:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: